Wednesday 23 January 2013

New Kitchen

Where have I been for over a month?
Well between all the holiday celebrations - getting back into some kind of routine - I have been working hard on our kitchen
Last year at around this time I found a set of knotty pine cabinets for my house - since then we have been planning, tearing out walls and cabinets, putting in walls and cabinets,  taking a break and then going at the whole project again so............
A LOT of work later and hubby finally deciding that yes I get control over decorating/designing decisions
Here it is............
We still have a long ways to go such as flooring, some finishing work, light fixtures and all that good stuff  but I have been working very hard the last few weeks on getting some of this done so I decided I would share it with you



One of the things I LOVE LOVE LOVE about my kitchen is my backsplash and it was a fight to get it but..... soooo worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment