Tuesday 1 May 2012

Birdcage redo

I dislike indoor birds but I do love a birdcage indoors sooo of course it must be repurposed and this is what I did with my find ( ok once again I got it from my mom !  I love that my mom collects just as much junk as I do or keeps her eyes open for junk for me)
Before
I was gonna leave it white but I thought it would be funner to do this and I was right!!! of course I LOVE IT!! now I want to add more bits of bright bright color to my house along with all the aged white distressed wood stuff!  The plant in it is Jasmine that still needs to grow a bit but I cant wait for it to fill and climb the bird cage


3 comments:

  1. ooooh....I love the colour! I wanna steal it for Kenzi's room now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute idea. I'm crazy about plants so I may use your project as inspiration for another plant holder for my indoor plants. Thanks for sharing! Please feel free to check out my blog: jamscorner.blogspot.com. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! What a fantastic way to dress up a bird cage!

    ReplyDelete