Saturday 5 May 2012

Treasure hunting!

I am always on the look out for more junk ....um..I mean treasures.  Alot of the neighborhood kids play up in the hill across the road from us its a forest and what not, lots of fun and in behind someones property is someones junk pile and the kids told me it had all kinds of neat stuff in it.
So I thought I should check it out not only for safety reasons but heck for treasure!  I found this for my flowergarden/ yard - I have a rule that anything ornamental for outside has to be 10$ or less sooooo mostly FREE yes I am cheap!!!!!!  One day i will take pics of my flower beds/gardens and all the little things they have tucked away in them but that is another post.
So anyways i went up the hill with youngest daughter and she showed me the forts (amazing how many little misc household items they have squirreled away up there) and the junk pile which is  mostly old pots and such not to bad might go up there with a big garbage bin and clean up some of the glass stuff before it gets broken.  I was about to leave when i think i spotted an old broken tiller like old old and then I found this little thing I may go back up for the bigger broken thing but this little tiller was so cool all old and rusty and i have the perfect spot for it just need to finish fencing in the yard first and find a way to secure it so it doesnt go "missing" on me


No comments:

Post a Comment